January 31, 2020 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 20V057000
NHTSA Campaign Number: 20V057
Manufacturer Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 7
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Atlas vehicles. The vehicles may be equipped with an incorrectly manufactured air bag sensor, which can delay or disable air bag deployment when necessary.
Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the air bag crash sensor, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin March 31, 2020. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen’s number for this recall is 69AL.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
|Subject||Airbag Crash Sensors|
|Release Date||February 14, 2020|
Check Campaigns/Actions screen in Elsa on the day of repair to verify that a VIN qualifies for repair under this action. Elsa is the only valid campaign inquiry & verification source.
|Problem Description||In a crash, it is possible that frontal airbag deployment may be delayed (or the frontal airbags may not deploy at all) due to potentially mis-built airbag crash sensors. This can increase the risk of injury to vehicle occupants in a crash.|
|Corrective Action||Replace the airbag crash sensors.|
|Precautions||The airbag warning light will come on if an airbag crash sensor failure is detected. Customers are advised: Do not ignore an illuminated airbag warning light. Contact an authorized Volkswagen dealer without delay and arrange to have the vehicle inspected/serviced.|
|Code Visibility||On February 03, 2020, the campaign code was applied to affected vehicles.|
|Owner Notification||Owner notification will take place in March 2020. An owner letter example is included in this bulletin for your reference.|
|Additional Information||Please alert everyone in your dealership about this action, including Sales, Service, Parts and Accounting personnel. Contact Warranty if you have any questions. IMPORTANT REMINDER ON VEHICLES AFFECTED BY SAFETY & COMPLIANCE RECALLS
New Vehicles in Dealer Inventory: It is a violation of federal law for a dealer to deliver a new motor vehicle or any new or used item of motor vehicle equipment (including a tire) covered by this notification under a sale or lease until the defect or noncompliance is remedied. By law, dealers must correct, prior to delivery for sale or lease, any vehicle that fails to comply with an applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard or that contains a defect relating to motor vehicle safety.
Pre-Owned Vehicles in Dealer Inventory: Dealers should not deliver any pre-owned vehicles in their inventory which are involved in a safety or compliance recall until the defect has been remedied.
Dealers must ensure that every affected inventory vehicle has this campaign completed before delivery to consumers.
|Parts Control Type: Free Order||Parts will be managed by Free Order|
|Initial Allocation: NO||Due to the small number of affected vehicles, there will be no parts allocation. Please reference the Repair Projection Tool (below) to view your potential VIN population.|
|Repair Projection Tool: (right click to open)||See Pdf Bellow|
|Criteria||Quantity||Part Number||P.O.C. Part Description||Ordering Method|
|The specified part numbers reflect the status at the start of this recall. Interim updates made in ETKA can cause a listed part number to become unavailable. In this case, the new part number specified in ETKA should be used.|
Claim Entry Instructions
|After campaign has been completed, enter claim as soon as possible to help prevent work from being duplicated elsewhere. Attach the Elsa screen print showing action open on the day of repair to the repair order.
If customer refused campaign work:
|Parts Vendor Code||WWO|
|Claim Type||Sold vehicle: 7 10
Unsold vehicle: 7 90
|Causal Indicator||Mark Sensor as causal part*|
|Vehicle Wash/Loaner||Do not claim wash/loaner under this action
U.S.A.: Loaner/rental coverage cannot be claimed under this action. However, loaner/rental may be covered under the mobility program. Please refer to the Volkswagen Warranty Policy and Procedures Manual for loaner claims information and reimbursement details.
|Labor Op||Time Units||Description|
|6951 55 99||50||Replace driver front and passenger front airbag crash sensors and clear repair-related faults.|
Customer Letter Examples (USA)
<CUSTOMER CITY STATE ZIPCODE>
This notice applies to your vehicle: <MODEL YEAR> <BRAND> <CARLINE>, <VIN>
Subject: Safety Recall 69AL – Airbag Crash Sensors
Dear Volkswagen Owner,
This notice is sent to you in accordance with the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act. Volkswagen has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain 2018 model year Volkswagen Atlas vehicles. Our records show that you are the owner of a vehicle affected by this action.
|What is the issue?||In a crash, it is possible that frontal airbag deployment may be delayed (or the frontal airbags may not deploy at all) due to potentially mis-built airbag crash sensors. This can increase the risk of injury to vehicle occupants in a crash.|
|What will we do?||To correct this defect, your authorized Volkswagen dealer will replace the airbag crash sensors. This work will take about an hour to complete and will be performed for you free of charge. Please keep in mind that your dealer may need additional time for the preparation of the repair, as well as to accommodate their daily workshop schedule.|
|What should you do?||Please contact your authorized Volkswagen dealer without delay to schedule this recall repair. To set up an appointment online, please visit www.vw.com/find-a-dealer.|
|Precautions you should take||The airbag warning light will come on if an airbag crash sensor failure is detected. Do not ignore an illuminated airbag warning light. Contact an authorized Volkswagen dealer without delay and arrange to have the vehicle inspected/serviced.|
|Lease vehicles and address changes||If you are the lessor and registered owner of the vehicle identified in this action, the law requires you to forward this letter immediately via first-class mail to the lessee within ten (10) days of receipt. If you have changed your address or sold the vehicle, please fill out the enclosed prepaid Owner Reply card and mail it to us so we can update our records.|
|Can we assist you further?||If your authorized Volkswagen dealer fails or is unable to complete this work free of charge within a reasonable time, or if you should have any questions about this communication, please reach out to us using your preferred method of communication at www.vw.com/contact or by calling us at 800-893-5298.|
|Checking your vehicle for open Recalls and Service Campaigns||To check your vehicle’s eligibility for repair under this or any other recall/service campaign, please visit www.vw.com/owners/recalls and enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) into the Recall/Service Campaign Lookup tool.|
If you still cannot obtain satisfaction, you may file a complaint with: The Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE., Washington, DC 20590; or call the toll-free Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may cause; however we are taking this action to help ensure your safety and continued satisfaction with your vehicle. Sincerely,
Volkswagen Customer Protection
• Replace driver front and passenger front
airbag crash sensors <1>.
• These repair instructions may differ from the labor operations and labor times listed in ELSA.
• Damages resulting from improper repair or failure to follow these work instructions are the dealer’s
responsibility and are not eligible for reimbursement under this action.
• This procedure must be read in its entirety prior to performing the repair.
• Due to variations in vehicle equipment and options, the steps/illustrations in this work procedure may not
identically match all affected vehicles.
• Diagnosis and repair of pre-existing conditions in the vehicle are not covered under this action.
• When working during extreme temperatures, it is recommended that the vehicle be allowed to acclimate
inside the shop to avoid temperature-related component damage/breakage.
Section A – Check for Previous Repair
If Campaign Completion label is present, no further work is required.
• Enter the VIN in Elsa and proceed to the
On the date of repair, print this screen and keep a copy
with the repair order.
• Confirm the Campaign/Action is open <arrow 1>.
If the status is closed, no further work is required.
• Note the Applicable Criteria ID <arrow 2> for use
in determining the correct work to be done and
corresponding parts associated.
Proceed to Section B
Section B – Replacing Driver Front and Passenger Front Airbag Crash Sensors
Risk of injury. Refer to “Warning and Safety Precautions”, found in Appendix A at the end of this document.
Disconnect the battery with the ignition switched
Accident risk. When working on pyrotechnic
components (such as airbags and belt tensioners),
the battery must be disconnected with the ignition
• Turn ON the ignition.
• Move the driver seat to the most rearward
• Fully recline driver seat.
Reclining the driver seat before disconnecting the
battery allows for additional safety in the event
Terminal 15 power is not restored when
reconnecting the battery at the end of the repair.
• Access the battery
• Remove and isolate the battery ground cable
from the battery terminal.
Disconnecting and connecting crash sensor
• The battery must be disconnected before
installing the crash sensors back into the
• Before handling pyrotechnic components (for
example, disconnecting the connector), the
person handling it must “discharge static
electricity”. This can be done by touching the
door striker, for example.
o Pull out the connector lock <2>, push
down in direction of <arrow>, and
disconnect the connector <1> on the
o Attach the connector <1> to the crash
sensor until it clicks into place in
direction of <arrow>.
o Push in the connector lock <2> in
direction of <arrow> to secure the
Replacing crash sensors:
• Remove bolt <1> for the driver front and
passenger front airbag crash sensors <2>.
• Disconnect connector <3>.
• Install new crash sensors in the reverse order
• Connect and lock the electrical
• Torque bolts <1> for the crash sensors to
• Ignition must be ON when connecting
battery. If pyrotechnic components (e.g.
airbag, belt tensioner) are not repaired
correctly, they may deploy unintentionally
after connecting battery. There must not be
anyone inside the vehicle when connecting
• If the ignition is not switched on after the
battery is reconnected – “indicator lamps in
the instrument cluster do not light up” – the
ignition (key/button) may only be switched
on when the driver seat is positioned all the
• Disconnect the connector <2> from the Battery
Monitoring Control Module -J367- <3>.
• Attach the battery ground cable clamp by hand
to the battery negative terminal and torque the
nut <1> to 6 Nm.
• Reconnect the connector to the Battery
Monitoring Control Module -J367-.
• Cycle the ignition off and back on.
• Bring driver seat to an upright position.
• Set clock to local time.
• Activate the convenience open/close
• Check the DTC memories of all the control
units and erase under-voltage faults if
• After connecting the battery and switching
on the ignition, the ASR/ESP Control Lamp
-K155- and Electromechanical Power
Steering Indicator Lamp light up
continuously. The indicator lamps switch off
automatically after driving a short distance
(less than 100 meters). This activates
Steering Angle Sensor -G85-.
• Once -G85- is activated and the ignition is
cycled, the Start/Stop function will also start
working again and any faults related to the
battery being disconnected should be able to
Proceed to Section C.
Section C – Campaign Completion Label
Install Campaign Completion Label
• Fill out and affix Campaign Completion
Label, part number CAMP 010 000, next to
the vehicle emission control information
Ensure Campaign Completion Label does not cover
any existing label(s).
Proceed to Section D.
Section D – Parts Return/Disposal
Properly store (retain), destroy or dispose of removed parts in accordance with all state/province and local
requirements, unless otherwise indicated and/or requested through the Warranty Parts Portal (WPP) for U.S. and
the Part Destruction and Core Disposition Report for Canada.
Appendix A – Warning and Safety Precautions
General Safety Precautions when Working with Pyrotechnic Components:
• Pyrotechnic components always contain propellant that generates a gas during combustion. In some
components, there is also a supply of pressurized gas to ensure this gas is generated
• This pressurized gas is stored under high pressure in a compressed gas container. Pyrotechnic components
are triggered by electrical/mechanical igniters.
• Only trained personnel should perform testing, assembly and servicing work. Airbags do not have a
• Never check with test lamps, voltmeter or ohmmeters.
• Only check pyrotechnic components when they are installed in the vehicle using vehicle diagnosis, testing
and information systems approved by the manufacturer.
• When working on pyrotechnic components and the airbag control module, disconnect the battery ground
strap while the ignition is switched on. Then cover the negative terminal.
• Wait 10 seconds after disconnecting the battery.
• The ignition must be SWITCHED ON when connecting the battery. There should not be anyone inside the
vehicle when doing this.
• Exception: vehicles with batteries in the passenger compartment. In this case, stay outside the range of the
airbags and seat belts.
• Wash your hands after touching ignited pyrotechnic components from the restraint system.
• Do not open or repair pyrotechnic components. Use only new components to reduce the risk of injury.
• Do not install pyrotechnic components that have fallen onto a hard surface or show signs of damage.
• Discharge static electricity before handling pyrotechnic components, for example before disconnecting the
electrical connector. This can be done by touching grounded metal objects such as the door striker pin.
• Install pyrotechnic components immediately after removing them from their transport packaging. If you must
stop working, store the pyrotechnic component in its original transport packaging.
• Do not leave pyrotechnic components lying in the open unattended.
• Do not treat pyrotechnic components with grease, cleaning solutions or similar products.
• Do not expose pyrotechnic components to temperatures above 100 ºC, even for brief periods of time.
• People in the immediate vicinity of the workplace must be protected from possible noise and projectiles.
• Pyrotechnic components can trigger unintentionally.
• In the event of unintentional deployment:
o Single-stage inflators: allow airbag to cool down completely. Wait at least 10 minutes before
o Two-stage inflators: wait for second airbag ignition. Allow airbag to cool down completely. Wait at
least 10 minutes before handling.
1 Affected Product
4 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Recall Acknowledgement – minor edit to add “frontal” in front of air bag in consequence section
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
Remedy Instructions and TSB
- 【EASY ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】: The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through [email protected], we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE: The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- WIDE CODES DIAGNOSIS: The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- GRAPH LIVE DATA DISPLAY: The diagnostic tool views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- Quickly reveal the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings on any 1996 and newer OBD2 car, light truck, SUV and hybrids
- Read and erase ABS & SRS light trouble codes on most OBD2 vehicles
- Battery & alternator tests check the performance of a vehicle's charging system
- Oil Reset feature provides step-by-step reset procedures for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles
- Freeze Frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp turned on. The 3100j will save the last 3 vehicles scanned.Also, the 3100j does not have Live data or bi-directional functions
- 【ABS SRS SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS】Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostics tool can diagnose ABS and SRS(Airbag) systems on sedans and light trucks. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code with DTC Lookup, display live data of multiple sensors in graph to locate fault causes and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. NOTE: ABS SRS Diagnosis is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility.
- 【ALL 10 MODES OF OBD2 TESTS & MORE】The AL619 OBD2 scanner can access Powertrain Control Module and perform ALL 10 modes of OBD2 tests on vehicles to check emission related conditions, including: Read & Clear Codes, View Freeze Frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), live PID data stream of multiple sensors in graph, O2 Sensor Tests, On-Board Monitor Tests, Components Tests, Module Present, Retrieve Vehicle Information(VIN, CIN and CVN) and DTC Lookup.
- 【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC & PENDING CODES】 Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes. For manufacturer specific or enhanced codes, you need to select a vehicle make on an additional screen to look for DTC definitions.
- 【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY】 AL619 car diagnostic scanner supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and is compatible with all OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. NOTE: ABS SRS(Airbag) diagnostics is NOT universally compatible to all vehicles. Please send VIN number to [email protected] to check compatibility.
- 【RISK-FREE PURCHASE AND HASSLE FREE SERVICES】 The AL619 auto diagnostic scanner comes with lifetime FREE software updates. Autel Autolink AL619 car scan tool is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us directly via [email protected]
- 📌【Check Engine Light】👉Enter code 6100P045 to get 15% off immediately!🖐️The code reader 6100P shows fault codes with DTC Severity and quickly reveals the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings. One-press hotkey to turn off check engine light after vehicle maintenance. Freeze Frame displays plenty of vehicle data present when the code was set off, such as engine coolant temperature, fuel injector pulse width(fuel trim), RPM, spark timing, etc.
- 📌【ABS & SRS】In addition to emission-related OBD2 codes, the Innova 6100P abs srs scanner works well on reading/erasing ABS and SRS codes for popular car makes if the Traction light is constantly on. The ability to really detect where the problem is concerning brakes and airbags enables you to make sure all safety measures in place before putting yourself in harm's way.
- 📌【Oil Light Reset】The Oil Reset feature provides step-by-step reset procedures after an oil change for most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. The free stepwise guide which the Innova 6100P obd2 scanner provides as regards oil reset and drive cycle procedures may be a major relieve for users.
- 📌【Battery & Alternator Monitor】The Innova 6100P professional scan tool can be used to check the performance of the battery or alternator for your hybrid, car, SUV, minivan, or light truck diesel as well. During rough winters and scorching summers, this diagnostic tool will be invaluable when trying to root out start up issues.
- 📌【Developed in US】Innova 6100P car scanner is designed and developed in the US and supported by unmatched technical assistance from a staff of all ASE certified technicians. Please kindly check the compatibility before purchasing it.▶▶Please note, it shows 3 weeks for dellivery but it is likely that you can get your Innova 6100P within a week. 😉
- 👍【ABS&SRS SYSTEM DIAGNOSIS + BMS&OIL&EPB RESET】 The OBD2 scanner supports reading/ clearing DTC, reading data stream for ABS and SRS system. In addition,BMS Reset can Effectively replacing the vehicle battery without visits to mechanics; oil reset helps reset the mileage to reduce the unnecessary problems; EPB reset helps users with Brake cable/ Brake pad replacement.【3 years reliable after-sales service.】
- 👍【ENHANCED 10 OBDII SCANNER FUNCTION】This scan tool can Read/Erase codes, retrieve I/M Readiness and freeze frame data, Patented One-Click Smog Check, show live data in the text and graph format, Auto VIN acquisition, O2 Sensor, EVAP Test (Mode 8), advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6). This code reader is suitable for DIYers to efficiently troubleshoot Check Engine Light and diagnostic trouble codes, fastly find out what problem is and perhaps fix it.
- 👍【WIDE RANGE DIAGNOSE SCANNER】 The ABS/SRS diagnoses of code scanner works on 46 vehicle brands from 2006-2016. Oil reset and EPB reset work on 40 car brands. Full OBD2 functions are suitable for most 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and newer vehicles. It reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4 and support for 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, which make it easy to use for different countries people.
- 👍【EASY TO OPERATE】The abs scanner via true color LCD display screen to indicates the test results , with the silicone keypad you can easy to access the each of menu options, the I/M Readiness hot key can check the state emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification, the menu layout on the screen is easy to understand and you will no trouble to figuring out how to do what you needed
- 👍【WORRY-FREE SERVICE】This automotive code reader supports a lifetime free software update and Review&Print diagnostic reports, just connect to a computer via USB, and we offer 3 years after sale service, if you are not sure if your car is compatible, please feel free to contact us first.
- 📀【GENERAL】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 📀【ABS BLEEDING】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 📀【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 📀【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 📀【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by ASE Certified Mechanics
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- 【ABS/SRS Diagnostic Functions】The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Send Car information to ▲[email protected]▲ to check compatibility
- 【OBD II Diagnostics Function 】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present, DTC Lookup.
- 【Easy To Perform AbsSrs】Please follow these steps to finish ABS/SRS system diagnostic testing procedure:1. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine.2. Turn on the scan tool and wait for the Main Screen to appear.3. Select AbsSrs icon in the Main Screen.4. Select a specific vehicle manufacture’s regional coverage. From the vehicle make screen, select a specific vehicle manufacture and press OK button.
- 【Wide Vehicle Coverage】Supports more than 50 US, Asian and European vehicles, including Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Ford, EU Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Lancia, Fiat, Dacia, Citroen, Alfa, Abarth.
- 【About Software Update】Free lifetime software updates are available for AL619. Download the newest software anytime. The customer service team is available for 24 hours:▲[email protected]▲You can get a quick respond and solution from seller
- 1⃣CEL Turn Off【 Check Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 2⃣【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 3⃣【 Find Your Vehicles Here】Launch CRP123 obd2 scanner Supports mainstream vehicles on the world like ACURA VW AUDI AUST FORD BENZ BMW CHRYSLER FIAT GM HOLDEN HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI JAGUAR ISUZU KIA LANDROVER LEXUS MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN OPEL PORSCHE SAAB SEAT SKODA SMART MERCEDES SPRINTER SUBARU SUZUKI SCION TOYOTA USA FORD VOLVO PEUGEOT CITROEN RENAULT EUROFORD.Etc.
- 4⃣【 obd2 scanner live data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- ⚠【 Youtube influencer Mechanic Scotty Kilmer Strongly Recommend 】--Cardiag provides 5 YRS Warranty for any quality problem with a replacement or refund . What you get: 1x CRP123 obd2 scanner handset, 1x card reader, 1x TF card, 1x OBDII diagnostic cable, 1x USB cable, user manual, 1 set* car panel removal tool (Gift) .
- 🚗【Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS Diagnostics】 +【 Full OBDII Functions】 The LAUNCH Scan tool not only supports performing standard OBD/EOBD diagnostics as Live Data Graphing, Vehicle Information, I/M readiness, DTC Lookup, etc, but also comprehensively accesses the main ECU’s for Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag system, reading and erasing code, live data stream, and turning off the system warning lights. 💡The Diagnostic Report will help users avoid blind maintenance, saving money and time.
- 🚗【One-click Wi-Fi Updates + AutoVIN】The obd2 scanner adopts a fast Android operating system and provides a variety of easy-to-use features, including 1🙋 One-click update via Wi-Fi (with lifetime free update service) 2🙋 AutoVIN service automatically retrieves vehicle VIN for troubleshooting accurately 3🙋 Battery Voltage service monitors real-time battery voltage of 12V vehicles in graphical.
- 🚗【Data Record & Report & Print + 24-Month Warranty】Use the “FEEDBACK”feature, LAUNCH professional experts will provide best-possible solutions for your issues in time.You can record or playback any data stream or diagnostic results, and print them by email for further analysis. 🏷️The Diagnostic Report automatically records the basic diagnosis report and can be shared via email. 24-month warranty for any quality problems.
- 🚗【720P Resolution Touchable Screen】The scan tool with 5.0-inch touchscreen and 720P resolution delivers outstanding image quality, allowing you to easily analyze problems. 🙋 2 operating methods 🙋The anti-slip handle design and anti-fall shell greatly extend the lifetime of the scanner. 🙋 The obd2 scanner has a built-in 4000mAh rechargeable battery and supports charging through the vehicle.
- 🚗【Wider Vehicle Coverage】LAUNCH OBD2 scanner is an upgraded version of CRP123 with a wider coverage of suitable vehicles and more languages support (🗺️English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean). 🚗 Works on most 1996 and newer OBDII-compliant vehicles in the US, Europe, and Asia, with over 57 car brands and up to thousands of models. ⚠️Note: For AT/ABS/SRS diagnostics, the CRP123X scanner Work better with cars in 2006 or later.
Last update on 2020-04-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-04-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API